Roxon Exclusive Flying Club Membership ACTION PLAN
- Review Roxon Aviation Exclusive Flying Club Membership Bylaws
- Complete Roxon Aviation Exclusive Flying Club Membership Application (below)
- Return the Membership Application and copies of required documents to the Secretary, along with payment of the Membership Fee
Instructions for completing the Roxon Flying Club application:
- The Roxon Aviation Exclusive Club Membership. (the club) reserves the right to not approve any application, for any reason.
- You are expected to read and understand the club Bylaws, operational rules and any other document as deemed necessary by the Board of Directors.
- Copies of the following documents must accompany this form:
- Pilot certificate(s)
- Medical certificate from an FAA Doctor
- Driver’s license
- Log book entries for the most recent flight review, check ride or solo endorsements
- Email the documents to lR@roxonaviation.com
- If accepted as a member, monthly dues and flying privileges shall begin on the first day of the following month.
- We accept student pilots as members. It is the responsibility of the student pilot member to work with an approved instructor for purposes of individual flight training.
- Several of the Club members are instructors – CFIs, CFII, MEI and can provide training certifications. Members can Arrange for Lessons with Our Member instructors.
To become a Roxon Aviation Exclusive club member
Roxon Aviation Exclusive Club Membership Fees and Monthly dues can be paid through credit cards or PayPal on, or before, the first day of every month. Usage fees, invoices shall be emailed at the time of aircraft check in.
Follow us on social for exclusive offers!
Let’s stay friends! Connect on Social.